Saturday, March 2, 2013

Where've I Gone

I started this blog when I bought my S2000. This past Fall, I sold my baby and moved up to a Boxster. I'm completely in love with my Porsche. It is just a far more refined vehicle with bells and whistles on its bells and whistles. That all said, I miss my S. Wish that I was wealthy enough to have kept it and just had one of each. But I'm not. I've had trouble deciding what to do with this page, but in the end, I've decided that my original goal was to build it just as a place to keep all my stats and photos and such stored. So with that in mind, I think I'm going to just keep it that way. And in the meantime, if I dig up anything interesting about the next generation of the S, I'll post it.

To anyone who ever hits this page (based on Google stats, there are a few of you) thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment