Saturday, March 30, 2013

Scion FR-S Convertible Pics Were Leaked

"I'm also pretty sure a few Honda designers are lamenting ever having dropped the Honda S2000 from production in the first place." As are more than a few drivers...



Read a bit more about this author's views of the new FR-S convertible at the following link. This car really does seem like the car that Honda should have made. I'd certainly drive one. I can't help but thinking that the body styling on the FR-S looks like it came right out of the shops of Aston Martin or Jaguar. Those designers seriously got it right on this one. The engine is just a bit underpowered in my opinion (it's a bit bigger car than the S2000) but I'm guessing that an upgraded engine option is probably on its way. I've already seen a couple of FR-S's in coupe form driving around town here and I live out in the sticks. So apparently I'm not the only one with good taste. 


Read more of the article here: http://www.examiner.com/article/2014-scion-fr-s-convertible-concept-images-leaked-ahead-of-geneva-motor-show 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom,

    My name is Paul and I was wondering if you can contact me. I'm looking to buy a S2000 and wanted to ask you questions about it. I can't find your email on this site.

    Pcook[dot]reinvented[at]gmail.com

    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete