Saturday, March 30, 2013

Used S2000 Over Boxster


I thought this was fun since I literally made this decision in the past year to move from the S to the Boxster. In my case, I traded in an '05 S for my '07 Porsche...and most of the complaints of this article were relegated to the earlier Boxster. That said, I didn't spent $17,500 either. Anyway, enjoy the read. It's interesting and certainly proves the point that in a world of dime-a-dozen Porsches, the S2000 is still a rare and special car.

Read the article here: http://jalopnik.com/used-car-face-off-a-honda-s2000-for-porsche-money-458572771

1 comment:

  1. I had a 2000 Boxster S before I owned my 2004 S2000. The Boxster was an awesome car, but I sleep a lot better at night not worrying about the IMS bearing. The Japanese have forgotten more about reliability than the Germans ever knew. And having worked on my wife's BMW and the Boxster, and a bunch of Japanese cars before that, I have to say I like the Japanese philosophy of engineering better. It seems the Germans must be saying to themselves "how can we do this using more parts?" every time they design something.

    ReplyDelete