Monday, May 7, 2012

New Floor Mats

I finally bit the bullet and bought some new floor mats. Mine aren't all that old, but after 7 years of wear and tear, the carpet over the humps in front of the seats is finally wearing thin. I've been looking at the different extended mats for years from Muz and the other guy who makes them, but I'm just too cheap to spend $400 on a set of floor mats even if they are made from the finest wool in all of Scotland. These mats I was able to score for $89 on eBay and they look like they'll do the trick just fine.






2 comments:

  1. Your blog is exceptionally enlightening. Eating carefully has been hard for individuals nowadays. It's all a result of their bustling calendars, work or absence of concentrate on themselves. As an understudy I should concede that I have not been eating carefully but rather due to this I will begin now. It could help me make the most of my nourishment and time alone. Eating carefully may help me know about sound sustenance and acknowledging nourishment.
    กรอบป้ายทะเบียนสแตนเลส

    ReplyDelete