Monday, May 30, 2011

The First Reasonable Replacement

Okay, I realize this isn't an S2000. But it IS the first new production car that I've actually considered trading my S2000 in for. If the production model is anywhere near as hot as the concept, it's going to be one good looking car.




Since production ceased on the S2000, there has yet to be a really viable alternative step into the market. I mean, you can keep your Miatas and RX8s. Well, that has all changed and it looks like the car is coming from a joint venture of Subaru and Toyota (Scion). I beg to say this may be the best looking car I have ever seen in a sub-$100K car. Here is the trailer from Scion:


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Tom. My son is a Toyota ae86 and Subaru owner and enthusiast. When he pointed the production of this marriage, it made go, ooohh nice!! Not ready to hand over my S2K to him which he'd be happy to have passed down, but the FRS is definitely something that would be a consideration for the next head-turning ride

    ReplyDelete