Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fisheye Fun Weekend

So I rigged up a tripod into my car this morning by running two of the legs down behind the two seats, and then made the third leg as short as possible and it hits at just the right length to be held in place by the lip of the lowered convertible top. Like this:


So then, I set the camera up to automatically take a photo every 10 seconds and I started to drive. I set the aperature to F22 and the ISO as low as I could get it...so my exposures were 1/30-1/60th of a second in bright sunlight. That gave me enough shutter drag to get some good blurring outside of the car cockpit while maintaining sharp focus on those things that are moving in the same plane as the camera (i.e. Me and the car). The result is LOTS of fun...


No comments:

Post a Comment